Adsano Engineering offers a wide range of services in the pharmaceutical sector. From executive selection, recruitment consultancy to staffing, Adsano is dedicated to providing the best suited personnel for the Life Science Industry.
Our client, a global player in the pharmaceutical technology field, based in Basel Switzerland, has an opening for:
SAP PI Application Development Expert 30706 (m/f/d)
Ensures the delivery, quality and completeness of software development work to cost-effectively meet business requirements and to build and preserve long-term value in ERP systems.
Key Accountabilities: Candidate Profile:
- Act as provider and coordinator of technical expertise in SAP integration / de-velopment technologies like PO, CPI, API management and ABAP, S/4Hana, and UI5
- Act as gatekeeper that is responsible for completeness, and quality of development work delivered for deployment into ERP systems through formal review and acceptance/rejection of this work.
- Act as arbitrator and mediator for escalations related to technical design deci-sions. Coach and mentor development coordinators, developers and new join-ers to achieve service line goals.
- Design, develop and implement services provided by Development Factory.
- Evaluate vendor performance by measuring KPIs
- Implements and ensures conformity and compliance to the technical standards, practices and processes that govern and control Factory Services work (e.g. design, development, configuration); also contributes to definition and evolution of these.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers, peers and external partners.
- Understands and drives application of vendor and industry-driven best practices in ERP solutions, such as code reuse and customization avoidance.
- Ensures that work activities and work product comply with all relevant regulatory and internal policy controls (e.g. GxP, SOX, Security Baseline).
- Recognizes and leverages opportunities for reuse of work or techniques across ERP applications to promote efficiency and consistency.
- Provide and validate effort estimations
Soft / Hard Skills:
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline; or other degree with significant work experience in similar disciplines.
- Hands-on Experience: 10 or more years of hands-on work with relevant technologies (SAP PO, CPI, ABAP, S/4 Hana, UI5, ...). Additional functional, technical experience with related SAP and ERP tools and technologies is desirable.
- Supervisory Experience: 2 or more years in roles having accountability for the technical work of others is preferred.
- Remote / Virtual Teams: Experience demonstrating effective working with distributed or off-shore teams is preferred.
- Communication: Very strong written and verbal English is minimum requirement. .
- Must have and maintain deep knowledge of relevant SAP technology and tools (SAP SAP PO, CPI, ABAP, S/4 Hana, UI5, ..) and of application development and lifecycle management theory and practice.
- Must have strong technical writing and reading skills.
- Requires strong negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- General knowledge of ITIL framework, ITIL certification preferred and specialized certi-fication in service design and delivery ideal.
Duration: 1 year
Location: St. Johann Basel / Remote work with some travel 2-3 weeks
Any questions? Feel free to contact Annette Deutschbein at + 49 176 313 954 29 or send your CV online.