Adsano Engineering offers a wide range of services in the pharmaceutical sector. From executive selection, recruitment consultancy to staffing, Adsano is dedicated to providing the best suited personnel for the Life Science Industry.
Our client, a global player in the pharmaceutical technology field, based in Basel Switzerland, has an opening for:
Global Master Data Steward 30990 (m/f/d)
Leads the system support (master data management, process support, testing, validation, documentation and training) regionally for the efficient, effective operations of CellChain and for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the CellChain support for user management, master data management and change control.
- Build user adoption and expertise in utilizing CellChain to enhance customer engagement and supply chain performance.
- Develop and implement CellChain continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage country launches including corresponding site set-ups and user account set-ups in support of all commercial and clinical launches.
- Implement the medium and long term operational strategy for CellChain with a focus on:
- Scaling the business – Customer engagement, New Clinical Trials, Commercial PedALL, DLBCL, Country Launches, New Treatment Sites, New Manufacturing Sites
- Enhancing supply chain performance
- Maintaining COI
- Tighter integration and engagement with CellChain business partners (Treating Sites, Aph Centers, Cell Labs, Service Providers)
- Streamlining and maintaining Computer System Validation
- Mobile platform strategy
- Support CellChain system releases managing PQ testing, change control impacts, user training.
- Improve the System Evolution and Lifecycle processes for CellChain
- University Degree in supply chain management or operations. The following certifications a plus: APICS CSCP, CPIM English
- Deep supply chain system experience with ERP and CRM applications. Deep experience with GxP Validated systems. International experience a plus.
- Significant project management experience, particularly with running complex multi-functional technology projects that tie technology solutions to business operations and internal and external stakeholders. Program Management experience a plus. Experience in supporting tools (Microsoft Project).
- ERP Master Data set-up subject matter expert
- Experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Deep experience in supporting 21CFR Part 11 Computer System Validation and HIPAA regulations.
- Broad general business knowledge with experience collaborating with and supporting multiple functional areas, such as commercial, finance, quality, regulatory, compliance, IT and manufacturing.
- FDA Audit participation experience.
- Fluent English (oral and written), German of advantage
Duration: 1 year
Location: Basel- St. Johann
Any questions? Feel free to contact Annette Deutschbein at + 49 176 313 954 29 or send your CV online.