Adsano Engineering offers a wide range of services in the pharmaceutical sector. From executive selection, recruitment consultancy to staffing, Adsano is dedicated to providing the best suited personnel for the Life Science Industry.
Our client, a global player in the pharmaceutical technology field, based in Basel Switzerland, has an opening for:
Senior Quality Expert 30800 (m/f/d)
- OMA (Oncology Medical Affairs) Compliance & Governance Training
- Lead design and implementation of “Just-In-Time (JIT)” training concept for OMA in 3Q
- Operate and monitor execution of JIT training in 4Q+
- Advise Pharma Medical Affairs on JIT training implementation (TBC)
- Support OMA Global GxP Director on training management and operations (incl assignments and training compliance monitoring)
- Provide ad-hoc support to key projects (namely GEMS rollout, HCP Experience)
Soft / Hard Skills:
- Minimum: Scientific qualification (PhD, MSc or Bachelor’s Degree) in in an appropriate scientific discipline or quality-related field with an in-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements from main Heath Authorities.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of Quality Risk management and / or GxP audits
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Able to understand and work with enterprise and functional systems & data
- Experienced in implementing and deploying projects/ changes in an organization
- A broad understanding of Quality Management, GCP / GVP and Risk Management processes
- A broad understanding of main Health Authorities standards (e.g. FDA, EMEA) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Proven self-starter with experience in building capabilities based on defined business needs across geography and functions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong and confident communicator both internally at all levels and externally with outside and industry bodies.
Duration: 1 year
Any questions? Feel free to contact Annette Deutschbein at + 49 176 313 954 29 or send your CV online.