Adsano Engineering offers a wide range of services in the pharmaceutical sector. From executive selection, recruitment consultancy to staffing, Adsano is dedicated to providing the best suited personnel for the Life Science Industry.
Our client, a global player in the pharmaceutical technology field, based in Basel Switzerland, has an opening for:
Engineering Designer 30938 (m/f/d)
- Work with a team to develop wearable sensors and drug delivery devices eg. electro-mechanical auto-injectors, pumps.
- Specify requirements of electronic components and develop hardware architecture of devices
- Manage third party suppliers for detailed design and development of electronic components and ensure a robust process is followed (specifications, risk analysis, schematics and PCB layout, testing)
- Design test methods for electronic components, write software code to drive hardware, undertake investigations in the lab and report on findings
- Perform root cause analysis of out-of-specification product and develop robust solutions to prevent re-occurrence
An ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience in electronics device development and testing.
Requirements for the role are:
- Experience in design and testing of electro-mechanical devices
- Good organization and communication skills in English
- Understanding of design for ESD and EMI protection
- Understanding of wireless communication options
- Experience with electronic circuit simulator tools (e.g. Proteus, Orcad...)
- Experience in PCB layout and design
- Experience in medical device development (including IEC 60601) not required, but preferred
Duration: 1 years
Any questions? Feel free to contact Annette Deutschbein at + 49 176 313 954 29 or send your CV online.